ADRIA Contract Seating is committed to conducting business in a manner that manages environmental issues responsibly. We fulfill this commitment by:
- Complying with environmental regulations
- Conducting operations in an environmentally sound manner
- Applying the principles of reduce, reuse and recycle in all processes
- Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees
- Striving to ensure that suppliers agree to comply with environmental regulations
- Pursuing continuous improvement in our environmental performance
- Clearly communicating ADRIA’s environmental policy, practices, and impact to interested parties
ADRIA takes great pride in operating in an environmentally responsible way. Our Facility is focused on reducing waste, minimizing our carbon footprint, and using recycled and recyclable materials wherever possible.
In January 2008 ADRIA Contract Seating switched all our staining methods to water based finishes. All adhesives used in our facility for manufacturing are water based and non-polluting. All scrap foams is returned to the supplier who then recycles it into carpet underlay. All used cardboard in our plant gets put into our cardboard baler to be 100% recycled.
Here at ADRIA every effort is made to use the least amount of packaging possible, while still being able to deliver products to the consumer without damage. Whenever possible we try to deliver our products blanket wrapped to reduce the use of cardboard boxes.